Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens force 5 TOs, rout struggling Packers 23-0
They will be 5/6 after @ Pitt.

Dougherty: Mike McCarthy fails to provide help for Brett Hundley
Mike McCarthy loosened Brett Hundley’s reins this week.
The question is, why?
The Green Bay Packers’ 23-0 loss to Baltimore at Lambeau Field was about as bad as it gets for an offense in the NFL. The last time the Packers were shut out was McCarthy’s rookie season as coach, when New England knocked Brett Favre out of the game with an elbow injury in the second quarter and gave McCarthy’s team an even worse beating (35-0) than it had Sunday.
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/stor...873472001/

Repeat: McCarthy and Capers are average coaches without a HOF QB playing for em..

Confused This might be the Packers quote of the year right here:
“We definitely didn’t do enough,” linebacker Blake Martinez said. “Our motto is not letting the other team score more points than us and we allowed that today."

No freaking...kidding??!! 

This has been a great season to be a Vikings fan.  The Vikings are playing great; they knocked Rodgers out of action; and Green Bay is collapsing right before our eyes. 
GB sucking it up is itself a great thing. But that the Vikings are responsible for GB sucking brings me joy.  Truly a time for thanks giving. 

During the Fox pregame, half of the group predicted a Green Bay "upset" win.  Immediately my brow furrowed and I thought, this is a team that may not score on the Ravens D.  Guess I need to replace Rob Riggle as Fox's pregame prognosticator. Wink

They're still screwing me in upickem.  The only game I've gotten them right since the Vikings played them is versus Detroit. 

At the time I figured Hundley would do better his first start the next week at home against NO (that didn't seem as good then).  Nope. 
Detroit game. 
I picked them to lose at Chicago since the Bears looked to be getting on track a little bit. Nope.
Hundley looked a little better so thought they could win at home against an offensively awful Ravens team. Nope.

Maybe I should just keep picking them to win even though they're hot garbage.

The good news is, they already have 5 wins so they won't be picking #1. 

I used to think Rodgers was an arrogant ass when he scoffed at the plays that McCarthy called.  Now I see we were both right.

just read this
Quote:The Packers
weren't the only Green Bay-area entity that struggled Sunday. The
Bavarian Bierhaus in Glendale, Wisconsin, lived to regret a promotion
promising free beer until the Packers scored. The Ravens'
stifling D ensured sad Cheeseheads fans got to drink for free for
three-plus hours. Bad for the bottom line, but solid for community
morale. Call it a wash.