Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a legitimate contender here, fans....
Not sure I could be more impressed. Fighters. A real team. Finding ways to win and dominate. Might be a fun ride.

I know you know this Sticky, hell, its's already has been a great ride. 8/2 is damn hard to achieve. Now, they ain't handing out trophies yet, but I like our chances to win the majority of our final 6 games...

This was a big win today.  The Rams were the "surprise" team this season and led the league in PPG coming into this game.  Vikes held them to 7 points.  SEVEN POINTS.

Dominating win.  If we beat Detroit on Thanksgiving...  break out the party favors!!!

BOOM

Quote: @Wetlander said:
This was a big win today.  The Rams were the "surprise" team this season and led the league in PPG coming into this game.  Vikes held them to 7 points.  SEVEN POINTS.

Dominating win.  If we beat Detroit on Thanksgiving...  break out the party favors!!!

BOOM
At 7/2 I was looking at the next 4

Rams
@ Detroit
@ Atlanta
@ Carolina 

and hoping we'd go .500 T/hat puts us at 9/4 heading into the final stretch that includes GB, CHI and CIN. 

I am hoping for 11 wins this year. And I like this team more than 2015 too (so far). 

Boy, was I wrong (to date) and I am happy to admit it. 

I had them somewhere in the 7-9 9-7 range for the season. 

I cant recall seeing a Vikings team that consistently DOES NOT sabotage themselves. 

Great job once again by players and coaches. Keep it rolling, Vikes!!! Make me eat plenty of crow in the playoffs!

It was Norv!

We need 12. 12 wins will get you a bye and at worst one home game in the playoffs

Beat Det and the magic number is 3 with 5 to play

Quote: @njvike said:

I cant recall seeing a Vikings team that consistently DOES NOT sabotage themselves. 
Were you in the bathroom for the 2 missed FG's?  :p

Really, I feel the same way.  You keep waiting for the 3rd down holding call or the DPI or the killer pick-6 and it keeps refusing to happen.

I do think Norv was the wrong offensive Coordinator for our personnel.

And news update for the national talking heads...

WE BEAT THE SAINTS TOO