Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many times did Josh Norman get burned by Diggs and Theilen?
Quote:

New day new conversation ....this one is stale.  Tell yourself what ever you want.  Smile
There is a reason why the passing offense was 31st for almost 2 years.

Off to fire up the smoker. Have a good day!

Quote: @Norse said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Norse said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Norse said:
 @JimmyinSD said:
I bet his QB had more than .35 seconds to get the ball out.  Wallace is a deep threat,  that takes time and that's something that Teddy rarely had in 2015...and when he did Wallace usually dropped them. 
Why Jimmy aren't you just full of excuses....Teddy didn't have time to throw,Wallace dropped passes.  :o

It was posted that Wallace was a below average receiver.
He had over 1000 yards receiving the year after he left,that is pretty good in my book. 

Not excuses...truths.

And wallace did suck at the more physical routes.  I would have thought a fan of the team would have known this already though.
Wallace was hired for his speed, not for physical routes. "As you know"
Is having a 1000 yds as a receiver having a good year?
Well, How does that help the conversation since he wasnt able to do it in minny?  And since the conversation really only applies to how th recievers were for Teddy in 2105...I guess not that good.

I would say a productive but limited receiver,  a good reciever can produce in a full route tree.
Maybe Teddy wasn't  productive for the receivers. Wallace got 1000 yards after he left, so he must be productive.

He played in an offense that focuses more on down field passing and deep balls with a QB that is a deep ball passer...

Quote: @Canthony said:

He played in an offense that focuses more on down field passing and deep balls with a QB that is a deep ball passer...
That's interesting...I never really knew Teddy was a deep ball passer. I thought that was why Teddy didn't go until almost the 2nd round his arm strength & accuracy was a big question mark.

@Canthony said:

That's interesting...I never really knew Teddy was a deep ball passer. I thought that was why Teddy didn't go until almost the 2nd round his arm strength & accuracy was a big question mark.
thats his point,  the Vikings offense was not built to play to Wallace strength/preference like the Ravens was. 
Minny... no oline, run first offense... short yardage passing game= Wallace having a suck year
The Ravens,  better OL, deep passing game= Wallace more yards.

@Canthony said:

I am talking about Flacco bud

@JimmyinSD said:
I bet his QB had more than .35 seconds to get the ball out.  Wallace is a deep threat,  that takes time and that's something that Teddy rarely had in 2015...and when he did Wallace usually dropped them. 
Why Jimmy aren't you just full of excuses....Teddy didn't have time to throw,Wallace dropped passes.  :o

He had over 1000 yards receiving the year after he left,that is pretty good in my book. 

still being dishonest I see.  Oh well, no big loss.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Norse said:
 @JimmyinSD said:

still being dishonest I see.  Oh well, no big loss.

I going to tell you right now I don't like being called dishonest!!!
Edit: It's sad you are consumed with so much hate over Teddy. You retort to personal attacks.
Have a great day Greediron! 
Smile