Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legal way to watch today’s game
If you don’t have the game on locally, go to USTVNOW and sign up for a free 7 day trial. Fox channel is from Pennsylvania and the Game is on there. After the 7 day trial it charges $19 a month for 3 months. 

You don’t have to keep the subscription, and actually get the local channels free in standard definition if you decide not to keep it. It’s HD with paid subscription. 
Works on tablet, PC, and Roku that I know of for sure. I’ve had the free subscription for about 6 months, upgraded for this month to watch in HD.

fox sports go

should work as well, maybe!!

thanks for the tip. First time I've watched a game at home all season

I watched the Pittsburgh and Baltimore games that way, but it wasnt in HD, so I pulled the trigger and paid for a month. Hopefully they will carry a few more games for me this year.

That's cool. I'm going to check this out as I've had issues accessing American TV while overseas a few times this year.

As for Roku, they've been strict on channels and content lately. There were 2 channels that I subscribed to that Roku removed recently. On both of those channels, you were able to access feeds from other markets. I was able to use one of them to watch a Vikings game using Roku while traveling in Asia. But then Roku was banned in Mexico because of pirated content and they started shutting down any of those types of channels. They won the appeal but the channels are still gone.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
That's cool. I'm going to check this out as I've had issues accessing American TV while overseas a few times this year.

As for Roku, they've been strict on channels and content lately. There were 2 channels that I subscribed to that Roku removed recently. On both of those channels, you were able to access feeds from other markets. I was able to use one of them to watch a Vikings game using Roku while traveling in Asia. But then Roku was banned in Mexico because of pirated content and they started shutting down any of those types of channels. They won the appeal but the channels are still gone.
Yeah, XTV was one of my favorite channels, but I wondered how long it would last. Seems they had more pirated content than anything else.

There is another service called My999tv. It is 9.99 a month. The local channels are from Florida. I don’t think much of it is in HD though. I tried it free for a week, but dumped it due to the lack of HD channels. I don’t know if it is still around since I didn’t stick with it.

Exactly. The other one was Channel Pear. Both are gone now :'(  Those were pretty convenient. None of the NFL stuff (Sunday Ticket or Game Pass) works while traveling overseas. So I went back to using my slingbox to access games while traveling. It works just fine but the other options were just more convenient.