Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Evans
If he isn't suspended for 4+ games, the NFL has given up on any pretense for player safety.

Be shocked if he get 4 games, might get 1.

I don't know how none of the refs saw that happen or how they chose not to eject him.  Imo it was worse or at the least equal to the AJ Green fight that led to ejection.  From what can be seen Lattimore shouldn't even be fined.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Be shocked if he get 4 games, might get 1.
Agreed... that's my point.

Quote: @Max said:
If he isn't suspended for 4+ games, the NFL has given up on any pretense for player safety.
4 Games for a Push?  Wow, so what should AJ Green get?

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Max said:
4 Games for a Push?  Wow, so what should AJ Green get?
Probably the same, but I think what Evans did was worse. Green was fighting someone, and that deserves a suspension... but at least the other guy knew he was in a fight. Lattimore was completely blindsided by Evans who wasn't part of the situation. Lattimore was being goaded by Winston and had his back completely turned to Evans who leveled him at full speed. You call that a "push"?

think of it this way,  Sendejo got 1 game for hitting a guy (arguably legally) in the course of a play from the front.   how the fuck can this be a justifiable 1 game suspension when it was an illegal hit all the way,  it was on a defenseless player as in his back was turned,  and IMO it was with intent to injure as he put the forearm up towards the neck area.   this league is becoming a complete farking joke... its like WWE with a bigger ring and a funny shaped ball.

Only 1 game... and he's APPEALING it???  I hope that- after the appeal- the league gives him MORE games off!

Quote: @pumpf said:
Only 1 game... and he's APPEALING it???  I hope that- after the appeal- the league gives him MORE games off!
"Mike... we reviewed the situation, and you're right. The punishment we gave you was incorrect. You're now suspended indefinitely."  lol