Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans Trade Duane Brown to the Seahawks
Lol...whatever...Not a fan of facts?

Quote: @greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
7th in points allowed seems like an off year...Ok...
38 points seems a bit off.  But keep gnawing at your bone.  I live in Seahawk territory.  There is something wrong with this team. 
One game doesn't make a trend though.  I don't watch them,  pete carrol is a first rate jack ass and I won't watch them if I can't help it,  but 7th in points alowed seems pretty damn tough to me.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Lol...whatever...Not a fan of facts?
opinion based on stats does not equal facts.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
7th in points allowed seems like an off year...Ok...
38 points seems a bit off.  But keep gnawing at your bone.  I live in Seahawk territory.  There is something wrong with this team. 
One game doesn't make a trend though.  I don't watch them,  pete carrol is a first rate jack ass and I won't watch them if I can't help it,  but 7th in points alowed seems pretty damn tough to me.
Stats.  they beat up the giants, colts and 49ers.  Tennessee put up 33 on them.  They held GB to 17 early in the season and recently the Rams to 10.  Yes they can be tough.  But IMO the Michael Bennett Anthem distraction might be causing some issues.  Carrol is a jackass and runs a loose ship, so I wonder how cohesive this group is?  Sherman gets torched for multiple TDs?  He had issues last year as well.  Something smells in Seattle. 

Last year, when they were third in points allowed...Yup...

/throws dog a bone.

33 points to Tennessee doesn't count. They've been an Offensive Juggernaut this season Wink

On a more serious note I watch these guys a lot on the Redzone. Several of their big name guys look like they've lost a step. And this wasn't the first game where a QB had no fear throwing at Sherman.

They have one up.and coming team in their division and two bad teams. They'd better be Top 10 in Defense. Imagine if the Vikings had the Bears and another totally anemic Offense instead of Detroit? 

Seattle is 5-2, so they've done a few things right. One loss by 6 points and another by 8. They could go 3-1 their next 4 games, and the hardest in that stretch is Atlanta and they play in Seattle, so its winnable. So possible 9-2 upcoming. Sets them up pretty nicely in the NFC where there is no powerhouse. IMO, the NFC playoffs are going to be a blast to watch. 

Oh Seattle will be in the post-season dance come January. I have no doubt about that. They're my dark-horse NFC team to be playing @ USB this February.