Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like Keenum Has Reached His Expiration Date
^^^This...Keenum has done a fine job, but there's little to no upside to his game...he is what he is...very streaky, not terribly accurate at times, and a pop gun arm...we'll need far better QB play to win more than we lose over the next 8 games...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
^^^This...Keenum has done a fine job, but there's little to no upside to his game...he is what he is...very streaky, not terribly accurate at times, and a pop gun arm...we'll need far better QB play to win more than we lose over the next 8 games...
In no way do I see a pop-gun arm.  Honestly, he has as good or better of an arm than Teddy, especially when Teddy starts dropping his elbow and flicking the ball.

All I'm saying is be careful what you wish for.  Case has the team on a roll and you can tell the guys like playing with him.  Plus there is absolutely no guarantee that Teddy is going to come in and start playing better or even as good as Case has after not playing in a real NFL game for almost 2 years.  288 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT on a tipped ball is not exactly chopped liver.  Not to mention his legs have bailed him out of pressure multiple times, including a great play on the TD pass to Thielen yesterday.  Who knows what type of mobility Teddy will have coming back from that injury.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
McKinnon has flourished under Shurmur...but, I can't help but wonder what the O would look like with #33 available...
So frustrating. Put Cook and week-one Bradford on this team and it's a powerhouse.