Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Teddy said he's stronger coming back?
I believe I read a story recently that said that he's stronger up top and has more zip on his throws? I'm paraphrasing, but it was a direct quote from TB. Anyone else remember this? Did I fall and hit my head?

IDK about the story but i will say looking at him, he looks like he has put on his man meat up top.  His biceps are popping out and he looks thicker through the shoulders

It is the knees I am worried about.  But it is nice if he has a quicker release and can throw faster.

He's put on about 10 pounds of good weight. Players and coaches have also said its added some zip to his throws, so that should be some reliable feedback. Overall it comes down to his ability to protect himself.

If you have seen him at all, you can tell he has been working out hard. His upper body is built up. 

Its all about getting through that first game. That first quarter is going to be hard regardless.

I have to think part off his rehab was strengthening his whole body with a focus on all the supporting muscles of his knee.  I'll be holding my breath the first quarter, and much of the first game.  If he has no set backs after that I'll start exhaling slowly throughout the rest of the season.  Get through that and I'll feel pretty good going into next season defending the Championship.

I'm so excited. Got tickets to the Rams/Vikes game Nov 19th. Hoping to see Savage Teddy running out of that tunnel guiding us to victory and the #1 seed.