Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Barr reacts to hit that broke Rodgers’ collarbone
Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr says he is not a dirty player, but he understands the reaction in Green Bay to the hit he put on Aaron Rodgers on Sunday that broke the Pro Bowl quarterback’s collarbone and possibly ended his season.
Barr wasn’t able to address hit publicly until Friday because he was in the NFL’s concussion protocol and league rules don’t allow players to talk to the media until they clear that protocol. That happened Friday and Barr was looking forward to addressing the topic after receiving so much scrutiny.
“By no means was I trying to injure or take out Aaron Rodgers. He’s one of the, if not the best player in this league. I’m not a dirty player. I don’t play dirty. They don’t preach that around here,” Barr said after Friday’s practice. “It’s unfortunate, the injury. I hate to see anybody get hurt. I know how hard we work each week to prepare to play. It’s a gift and privilege to play on the field each week so I would never try to take that away from anybody, let alone one of the best players in our game. It’s unfortunate it happened.”
https://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article/Minnesota-Vikings-LB-Anthony-Barr-reacts-to-hit-that-broke-Aaron-109196745

And he is correct. 

Nope...Don't care

Deleted the original post.  Point was the Packers, and anyone associated with them are void of (any thing that) matter(s), the definition of vacuum.  The ultimate suck.