Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love it
[Image: rodgers_zpswnbvxiz6.jpg]

hey sc good to see ya here

Well, at least he saved 15%

Quote: @Bullazin said:
Thanks. I'm always lurking, rarely post. I need to update the dog lovers thread. We've had a lot pass through lately.

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
@Bullazin said:
Thanks. I'm always lurking, rarely post. I need to update the dog lovers thread. We've had a lot pass through lately.
That was my first thought after laughing. Great post and looking forward to hearing about the dogs. 

@Bullazin said:
You're still one of my faves, SC, when you posted that fat bud in the spoon on your back deck! LOL. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

You're still one of my faves, SC, when you posted that fat bud in the spoon on your back deck! LOL. 
This one Sticky?

[Image: DSCN0223.jpg]

@StickyBun said:

This one Sticky?

LOL, yes. Hilarious. I wish I was next to you with a tall one passing that bad boy back and forth. Good stuff.

Good to see ya SC, you need to come around more often

@StickyBun said:

This one Sticky?

Just showed this to my wife and daughter (age 23); had a good chuckle. =)  My wife actually said "That dog better not be smoking".  I told her it's very doubtful that pup actually knows how to take a puff.  B)