Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings rank #31 in the NFL in this offensive category? Lovely
According to ESPN current stats, the Vikings rank #31 in interceptions.  One.
To go along with a tie for 26th for sacks...Nine...

There's your offensive story.  Don't turn the ball over, protect the QB...it's not rocket science, it's execution.  Fun to watch our O line.  Keenum is a scrapper, I'd say.

What a difference o line makes

Huge improvements - even if PFF ranks them fairly low.

Take out that bad half against the Bears, we'd probably be #1 in sacks allowed...unbelievable transformation...raise your hand if you were thinking Sparano was a bad hire last year...

*raising hand*

So far so good with the OL....Talk to me after the murders row; @ Det-@ GB (nov-dec). 

But yah, enjoying it now. Hell, even Remmers has impressed. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Take out that bad half against the Bears, we'd probably be #1 in sacks allowed...unbelievable transformation...raise your hand if you were thinking Sparano was a bad hire last year...

*raising hand*
I was one of those Sparano nay sayers. And will admit he has done a decent job so far.
The Packers game the offense line didn't have one of their best games. There was a lot of hurries & hits.

The o- line is improved, but Case is helping out a ton by feeling the pressure, and sliding in the pocket,  running when necessary,  and using a lot of roll outs. Let's face it, for all of Sam's attributes, he's a statue. 

I think this team is starting to believe again.