Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP hits pay-dirt 2x and drops 134 on the Bucs
Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
1st half: 14-101
2nd half: 12-33

Anyone see the game? Did Peterson wear down or Tampa adjust?
I saw pieces and followed along.  I didn't see anything that made me think he wore down.  He did have 76 yards after their first two drives but then they didn't run him as much the rest of the first half due to the success they had passing.  Tampa did better overall in the second half.  They got a few stuffs then like any team.  He appeared pretty solid throughout to me.  We'll see if he can continue that for multiple weeks.

It makes sense for him to do well there.  A lot of old people go to Arizona from Minnesota to be happy in the warm weather. Tongue

He gets to be the man there. They will run on first down to set a shorter field on 2nd and 3rd down for passing. I didn't think it would be a good fit there with how much they like to pass but we will see. 

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
Looked more like poor tackling by the Bucs that anything spectacular by Adrian.  He did some dancing, the times he hit the hole, he did well, but didn't have much burst.

It looks like a solid game by AD.  He got some good blocking.  He had some holes to run through.  He had some, but minimal dancing behind the
line of scrimmage.  He played against the 31st ranked defense.

To me, he’s now just a guy. 
He’s part of the offense, not the driving force on offense.  If things are lining up well, he’ll get his
production, but he’s not going to be making a lot out of nothing with subpar
help like he did in the past.

He had a 41 yard run called back on a penalty or the stats would have looked even better.