Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two in a Row
I called out Vikings and Zimmer this week for not having back-to-back victories for a year and now they broke that. Hope they can start a streak! Genuine defensive stifling, as well...and...Laquon Treadwell woke up? Lots of bad patterns getting broken!!

Really...Vikings' victory will get dismissed because of Rodgers being out, but it's a big boost to their confidence regardless.

I could give a rat's ass who dismisses the win. We've had too many QB injuries for me to feel sorry for them or care what their fanbase thinks. Or any of the so called experts.

We're rolling now. It was nice to see Treadwell make some plays.

Gotta love it.  Defense, Jet, Case, Thielen and yes Treadwell.  Good team win.  Fuck the Pukers 

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Really...Vikings' victory will get dismissed because of Rodgers being out, but it's a big boost to their confidence regardless.

I mentioned in chat that I got a text during the game from a Packers fan neighbor noting that the only reason we were winning was because Rodgers got injured...

My reply: "Bradford, Bridgewater, Diggs, and Cook say hello..."

Vikings need to capitalize now. Two VERY winnable games coming up (Ravens and Browns) - they need to go on a streak here, no excuses if they can't be 6-2 at midseason now.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
We're rolling now. It was nice to see Treadwell make some plays.
It would be great for the offense if Treadwell can emerge as a steady contributor, but he came up with some big catches today including a fantastic one. Even though he got flagged for an illegal block, which I think was a questionable call, it was nice seeing him blow up a Packers defender. With Treadwell and Floyd, we have some really good blockers downfield.

I think that Mackensie Alexander is starting to quietly develop into a nice corner. He's still splitting snaps with Newman, but he made a huge play to cause Rhode's interception today.