Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which QB should start against Green Bay?
case should get the chance to start. even if sam is healthy. im comfortable letting Case start until/if Teddy is ready and/or Case starts shitting the bed

Also, I feel more comfortable with qb like Case or teddy that i notice an energy and vibe with the team. i know sam is a better thrower than both guys, but i feel more confident and comfortable with the other two guys. 

its just my feeling watching these qbs. theres an energy and leadership i see with Teddy and Case. 

im cool with Case all year if it has to be. but hope for bridgewater. and wish the best to sam and appreciate his play and toughness while here

who knows sam may be back, but how he looked Monday makes me think its a longer recovery and prob in his best interest to be held out. he will likely be a starter somewhere next year. why risk career. teddy is on the backend of his recovery and needs to prove something. makes sense to me that he comes back, even with injury risks

Sam Bradford - QB - VikingsSam Bradford (knee) remained sidelined at Thursday's practice.

Bradford never looked comfortable playing on his injured knee Monday against the Bears and is unlikely to suit up for Week 6. Expect Case Keenum to make another start Sunday versus Green Bay.

If the Vikings have any thoughts of starting Sam Bradford on Sunday against Green Bay, Super Bowl-winning quarterback Joe Theismann said that would be “foolish.’’
“You can’t put Sam out there (Sunday), not after what we saw,’’ said Theismann, who led Washington to a win in Super Bowl XVII in January 1983. “It would be foolish. He’s not ready. Sam can’t play right now. Sam can’t avoid pressure, and he can’t maneuver around well enough to throw the football with the velocity that he needs to.’’
http://www.twincities.com/2017/10/11/sup...rd-sunday/

I dont post a lot of new threads, but I think this one might have been one of the best ones I can recall.

Really enjoyed reading the thoughts and takes in here, thanks for taking the time.

Keenum has been named the starter. Let's GO!!!!

For the Packers - I would go with Rodgers
For the Vikings - whichever QB is healthy 

Two years in a row we are playing the f'in Packers without our starting QB and RB and now we are also without our best WR.  Don't like our chances at all.  Packers have injuries as well but not to Rodgers, best RB and best WR.  3-3 after this game.