Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Look: Texas OT Connor Williams
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...r-williams

Absolutely stacked OT class for 2018...we most likely won't be in the running for the top 3 tackles who will/could be available where we are likely to pick...but even the 4th best OT in this class is going to be far better than anything 2017 had to offer... 

With all the skill players at the top of this draft (QBs, WRs and RBs), it could push some of the OL down. Of course, I laugh even as I type that 10 months away from the draft.

But it does look like a good OL draft. A good draft all around. Really like Mitch Hyatt from Clemson. Might be a late first rounder in this draft and he's about 6,000 times the prospect that Garrett Bolles was. 

Which reminds me, why again did Chicago take a QB last year? And give up a pick in THIS draft to do it?

That's a good point...two RBs looking top 5-10 worthy...

The Bears screwed the pooch...could have added some serious D talent to the 24th (IIRC) scoring D...

Did you see McGinn retired?

Sad

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
That's a good point...two RBs looking top 5-10 worthy...

The Bears screwed the pooch...could have added some serious D talent to the 24th (IIRC) scoring D...

Did you see McGinn retired?

Sad
I did. Sucks. First Gosselin, then McGinn. But those scouts love to hear themselves talk. I'm sure they'll find another writer to blow their scoutspeak through.