Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's everyone up to on this stress free Sunday?
Vikings on a bye, what's on your agenda today? Still watching football? Chores? Fishing? Making sweet love to the wife all day? Wink

My plan was beach, pool and steaks on the grill while watching the games but it looks to be a complete shitty rainy day here in SoFlo today. So steaks, some lite beer  and football it is then. Great day of college football yesterday, got to watch mainly the evening games. Ohio State lost, always a good thing. Not sure what is going on with Alabama, but put them on fraud alert.

Make a nice brunch, watch games, sweat my bets. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes comet52's post:

Going to try to catch up on a bunch of yard work that have been putting off Confused , will take some breaks to check in on Packers and Lions and then some friends over for Dodgers game.  Saw Darnold lead USC onto the field before yesterday's game.
[-] The following 2 users Like JR44's post:

(10-13-2024, 08:58 AM)comet52 Wrote: Make a nice brunch, watch games, sweat my bets. Wink

May Lady Luck shine on you, brother!

The morning is improving here in Boca, fingers crossed for some pool action!
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Chores around the house...

In the midwest we gotta prep the outdoors for winter. Cutting down the hostas, remove pumps from the fountain etc..

My wife just had a right foot Jones Stress Fracture surgically repaired, so I'm on duty oh for about 1.5 mos while she's on a scooter. 

Get the dogs walked

Pretty pedestrian chit.

Training for a 1/2 marathon. Got up before sunrise so I could be out running at dawn. Got 13.1 in and made it to church. That was my longest run ever. What’s crazy is I could run a marathon if my feet and legs would let me. I’m not getting tired just sore.

Got some ice and heat in front of me
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGRforever's post:

Some landscaping, some thrifting, gotta help the kids fill out their FAFSA forms. Steaks sound good though. I think we'll put some ribeyes on the grill later. Not sure if I'll even watch football today. My fantasy team does better when I don't watch. I'm having one of those years where I'm 3rd of 12 in points, but in 10th place with a 1-4 record. All losses have been by decimals. God I love fantasy.

Tore apart and fixed the chainsaw and then cut some firewood, winterized the camper, enjoyed Canadian Thanksgiving over at some friends (who are Canadian of course but live here).