Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sam Has To Mess The Bed
Damn,

In spite of a rough day, I wish we would have found a way to win and get to 5 & 0 vs a Jets team giving us their best shot Cool

(2 hours ago)purplefaithful Wrote: Damn,

In spite of a rough day, I wish we would have found a way to win and get to 5 & 0 vs a Jets team giving us their best shot Cool

Right, lol?  It wasn't a pretty win, but the defense played great, special teams were mediocre and had the cardinal sin of roughing the punter, and the offense struggled against a good Jets defense.  A win is a win.

We are 2 games ahead of the Lions, Packers, and Bears and it's only going to get worse for them.

(1 hour ago)FLVike Wrote: We are 2 games ahead of the Lions, Packers, and Bears and it's only going to get worse for them.

Go Rams!!

Do your buddy KOC a favor today McVay.

(2 hours ago)MAD GAINZ Wrote: It's funny fans are pissed at our HC for not calling plays that worked when the Vikings offensive players had plenty of miscues. 

Darnold didn't play well.  Chandler isn't as good as Aaron Jones.  A very good OL had some penalties that wiped out Chandler's only big run and put us in some long down and distances at times.

Is Darnold untouchable now?

No, but apparently youve decided that KOC is? Maybe it was on Darnold, or maybe the Jets and last week the Packers are just slow starters and it no fault of the play calling that the O goes into a 2.5 quarter shell making what should be a laugher into a nail biter. Just seems that things get stagnant unless the score is close.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(41 minutes ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: No,  but apparently youve decided that KOC is?  Maybe it was on Darnold,  or maybe the Jets and last week the Packers are just slow starters and it no fault of the play calling that the O goes into a 2.5 quarter shell making what should be a laugher into a nail biter.  Just seems that things get stagnant unless the score is close.

He's way more untouchable than Darnold lol

Go back and rewatch it.  It wasn't KOC throwing the ball and missing guys.  He wasn't dropping passes hitting him in the hands.  He wasn't getting flagged for penalties.

(37 minutes ago)MAD GAINZ Wrote: He's way more untouchable than Darnold lol

Go back and rewatch it.  It wasn't KOC throwing the ball and missing guys.  He wasn't dropping passes hitting him in the hands.  He wasn't getting flagged for penalties.

Dont need to, i would just be frustrated with the same plays again. Maybe it is Darnold playing hero ball, or maybe its just the plays being dialed up, but running Chandler into the back of the OL on first down wasnt helping. If the D doesnt score that TD, i have my doubts that the O would have been up to the task themselves. Thats 2 weeks in a row where the O looks good for a few drives early and then goes anemic leaving the D out there to much. I just would like to see the O put a team down and step on their throat, or at least find answer a score before the game is in doubt.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?