Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing but truth here...
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Can a woman be a dick? I guess so.

Her face kinda makes me think of those skeleton aliens from the movie "They Live "

(09-01-2024, 01:17 PM)comet52 Wrote: Can a woman be a dick?  I guess so.

Her face kinda makes me think of those skeleton aliens from the movie "They Live "

Thin at all costs, that's what some women do after 55 years old. And they look harsh. The CEO of my company, who is a very nice woman, is gratuitously thin, and its a control thing. Divorced, a hard charging executive and super vain.

Mark my word, it's bad karma she's throwing out there...

It's one thing to troll an org, another to troll a fan base.

Factory of sadness continues.

It's pretty vicious, but...I'm guessing that she was appalled by having his dozens of sexual assault allegations piling up on "her" team, and was likely coldly furious throughout the seemingly-eternal process involved in getting him into court, traded, suspended, etc.

"Men forget, but cannot forgive. Women forgive, but cannot forget".

I have no way of knowing what may have been said in the Texans' facilities during his time there, but...it's not hard to imagine that he may have said (or done) something that put him on her s**t list for life.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

It was a bullet that the Texans avoided. I was shocked that Kevin Stefanski smoked the doobie that made them go through with the Watson trade. Watson's career was dead in the water with all the sexual deviant transgressions. You don't have to like her going "neener neener neener", but I can't say she's wrong. I just wouldn't do it in public.

I thought this trade was absolutely nuts the minute I read about it, for various reasons. The Haslems are really really bad owners.