Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October 15th
By then we'll know what we have...Detroit, Chicago and Green Bay will be in the rear view mirror...this is the first truly critical stretch of the season...come out of it 3-0, and we are in good shape with that tough schedule in the second half...anything less than that, it's going to be a really tough row to hoe...

We're probably without Sam all or most of these. 

We DONT WIN @ Soldier Field

2/1 is my ceiling expectation the next 3 

3-14 at Soldier since 2000 is pretty daunting,  but we never used to win in prime time either and that has changed,  we never used to win outdoors and that has changed,  so I am pretty ok with our teams chances in Chicago.   3-0 over that stretch would be a challenge,  but not impossible.   I think Chicago is a jekyl and hyde team so flip a coin,  the packers are the packers.... they are a good team,  but in our house we have a good chance,  and the lions are looking much improved,  but again our house,  our fans,  this should be a win as well.

either way  4-2 or 5-1 and I am sipping the kool aid,  but losing 2 of 3 or heaven for bid all 3 and its time to start shopping players for picks,  and for the Wilfs to start shopping for the next GM and staff.... but I am confident that Rick and Zim have nothing to worry about.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
either way  4-2 or 5-1 and I am sipping the kool aid,  but losing 2 of 3 or heaven for bid all 3 and its time to start shopping players for picks,  and for the Wilfs to start shopping for the next GM and staff.... but I am confident that Rick and Zim have nothing to worry about.
Wow, really?  No way in hell would I give up on the team and Zimmer/Spielman no matter what happens over the next 3 games, especially with a backup QB.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Wow, really?  No way in hell would I give up on the team and Zimmer/Spielman no matter what happens over the next 3 games, especially with a backup QB.
Im not saying that I would,  I am saying that is what I would expect to happen.  odds are at 2-4 or 3-3 we would really be unlikely to make a playoff run with the remaining schedule that we would be facing.  and I have a feeling that no playoffs this year will lead to some major changes.