Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin Cook signs with the Cowboys
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
Four-time Pro Bowl RB Dalvin Cook is signing with the #Cowboys, per his agency LAA.

Cook was waiting for the right opportunity and always felt it was Dallas. A marquee addition in Big D.

Good for him. I feel he doesn't have much left in the tank. Better Dallas signs him than we have a reunion tour here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Montana Tom's post:

(08-28-2024, 09:43 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
Four-time Pro Bowl RB Dalvin Cook is signing with the #Cowboys, per his agency LAA.

Cook was waiting for the right opportunity and always felt it was Dallas. A marquee addition in Big D.

I wouldn't really call signing Cook a marquee addition.  Seems like now he is just chasing a ring and doubt it's going to be the Cowboys.

(08-28-2024, 10:48 AM)Greylock Wrote: I wouldn't really call signing Cook a marquee addition.  Seems like now he is just chasing a ring and doubt it's going to be the Cowboys.

Yeah, the hyperbole is strong with the NFL media. The hype meter is buried in the red right now.

[Image: hype-overload.gif]

Hmmm, I didn't even know he was still playing. Good for him and Dallas.

Over the last 3 years or so Cook runs like a man making business decisions.

A marquee addition to the Practice Squad…!?  Cool Angel

he was done before he left MN, that fact that he is still getting paid... well good for him, I hope he bleeds jerruh dry and breaks his heart in the process.
[-] The following 2 users Like JimmyinSD's post: