Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Minnesota has already decided on a kicker....
https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/1...4625673342

"Never know when your last snap is coming. 48 LH 15-20 MPH ➡️

Thank you @Vikings . Might be back sooner than later…

I will be available tomorrow at 4PM ET." - Parker Romo

(07-29-2024, 10:31 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/1...4625673342

"Never know when your last snap is coming. 48 LH 15-20 MPH ➡️

Thank you @Vikings . Might be back sooner than later…

I will be available tomorrow at 4PM ET." - Parker Romo

Wow, not really clear on what this means, but it sure would be nice to have a kicker we can count on. How long has it been? Joseph wasn't terrible, but all the missed PATs was bothersome.

I know 23 was a bit of a down year for him, but how many Pro Bowls has Carlson had now for the Raiders?

I hope the Crimson kid is the one...

You know, he could be talked about as much as a JJM or Turner in future years if he pans out the way I think he can.

(07-29-2024, 11:08 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Wow, not really clear on what this means, but it sure would be nice to have a kicker we can count on. How long has it been? Joseph wasn't terrible, but all the missed PATs was bothersome.

I'd guess that was the details of the kick he missed that caused him to lose the kicking competition?
[-] The following 1 user Likes medaille's post:

Releasing Romo this early in camp was the classy thing to do. If you are already determined that the other guy (draftee Reichard from Alabama) is the foregone conclusion at Kicker, why keep the other guy on as camp fodder? Give him an opportunity to hook up with another team.

Romo looked good until the draft. Reichard has nothing in his resume (or his on field performance this spring and the last 3-4 days of TC) to make the Vikings question their choice.

I am optimistic that Reichard will be "the one".
[-] The following 2 users Like Montana Tom's post:

(07-29-2024, 11:08 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Wow, not really clear on what this means, but it sure would be nice to have a kicker we can count on. How long has it been? Joseph wasn't terrible, but all the missed PATs was bothersome.

Joseph may not have been horrible but when the game was on the line how many had confidence watching him run on to the field that he would make the kick?  Time they moved on from him and glad the Packers signed him because he is going to shank a kick or two or three when the game is on the line.

[Image: GTq3D9cWMAAK8VD?format=jpg&name=360x360]
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post: