Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its hard not to love Joe Burrow....
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/joe-b...alk-about/

The Swagmaster. Backs it up when healthy. Only 27 years old, he's a guy that's good for the NFL. But needs to show he can stay in the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Agreed. Possilbly between Mahomes, Injuries and a bad franchise he might wind up a Shoulda Woulda Coulda.

His suggestion for a second bye week is interesting, but not really practical, I don't think.
If you eliminated one pre-season game (to be able to go to 18 regular season games), you'd still end up pushing the Super Bowl into...the third weekend in February? I remain open-minded but I do think we should eliminate that third pre-season garbage game and go to 18 regular season games, regardless.

If I had the choice to pick one QB to start a franchise with it would be Mahomes. Burrow would be #2 and JJ McCarthy #3. :-)
[-] The following 2 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

(07-09-2024, 06:22 PM)MAD GAINZ Wrote: If I had the choice to pick one QB to start a franchise with it would be Mahomes.  Burrow would be #2 and JJ McCarthy #3.  :-)

Wow...there's a homer for ya!  JJM having never started an NFL game...ever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Montana Tom's post:

(07-09-2024, 07:58 PM)Montana Tom Wrote: Wow...there's a homer for ya!  JJM having never started an NFL game...ever.

Last one was for fun, but I do think he has the same type of swag and leadership qualities that Mahomes and Burrow have...  along with similar physical tools with the big, accurate arms and mobility.  Maybe this will be prophetic?
[-] The following 2 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

(07-09-2024, 07:58 PM)Montana Tom Wrote: Wow...there's a homer for ya!  JJM having never started an NFL game...ever.

lol, MadG was just having some tongue-in-cheek fun. He and I are the resident JJM homers, so we'll be keeping it spicy all year with the JJ love. Need to keep the curmudgeons honest. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Joe goes full-on Slim Shady

[Image: GTLufG5XsAAKjNp?format=jpg&name=medium]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post: