Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon's Cheating on Quizzes Again
This one's kind of a double whammy, in that it's being pushed by both CNN and MSNBC...so, I gotta believe the dnc wants babblin' Joe replaced, ASAFP:

You Ain't Black Unless You Ask What I Say

So, still reeling from basically drooling on himself in the debate, he gets a "pre test" for the interviews. Granted, this common, in various levels, for every president dating back 50+ years...but, wow, the stink on our vacuous "leader" is getting riper by the second.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

Thx for your decades of service to our country Joe...

Time to move aside and let a new generation lead.

(07-07-2024, 05:01 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Thx for your decades of service to our country Joe...

Time to move aside and let a new generation lead.

I thinks its become pretty evident joe was largely there to service himself and those that controlled him, certainly not the majority of the American people. When he steps aside it will be decades overdue. Same could be said for all career politicians, they just owe to many special interests that come at the expense of doing whats right for the country.

What will be interesting is if Biden doesn't drop out and they go the 25th Amendment route. Don't think the Republicans have forgotten the new "rules" invoked for the Impeachments eliminating Trump's ability to mount a defense or the lack of inclusion of anybody to defend Trump on the Jan 6th committee. Given the political climate, I would expect a very public and extended flogging of Biden and the Democrats...and have the Republicans subsequently vote no on the 2/3 passage required. It's not like Biden hasn't been severely diminished for quite some time. The only thing that has changed is they can't hide Biden this time around....and most importantly the Dems are losing the Presidential election (and potentially Congressional control). Otherwise, this wouldn't even be a conversation. We'd still be pretending that Biden is the smartest guy in the room.
[-] The following 3 users Like badgervike's post:

(07-08-2024, 12:16 PM)badgervike Wrote: What will be interesting is if Biden doesn't drop out and they go the 25th Amendment route.  Don't think the Republicans have forgotten the new "rules" invoked for the Impeachments eliminating Trump's ability to mount a defense or the lack of inclusion of anybody to defend Trump on the Jan 6th committee.  Given the political climate, I would expect a very public and extended flogging of Biden and the Democrats...and have the Republicans subsequently vote no on the 2/3 passage required.  It's not like Biden hasn't been severely diminished for quite some time.  The only thing that has changed is they can't hide Biden this time around....and most importantly the Dems are losing the Presidential election (and potentially Congressional control).  Otherwise, this wouldn't even be a conversation.  We'd still be pretending that Biden is the smartest guy in the room.

Interestingly, I'd expect a bunch of back-channel dealing to take place (if it's no already), with the dnc promising to retire their babbling mess-in effect, take out their own trash-to avoid a very public humiliation that would be brutal and frankly awkward for all involved. If the gop insisted on dragging out every stammering comment from Sleepy Joe, every similar misstatement and utter fiction from Trumplestilskin would be fresh/fair game in new ways.

Granted, it'd just show that neither has any business near power, and while that works for me...it'd be rough on the country.

(07-08-2024, 12:55 PM)Zanary Wrote: Interestingly, I'd expect a bunch of back-channel dealing to take place (if it's no already), with the dnc promising to retire their babbling mess-in effect, take out their own trash-to avoid a very public humiliation that would be brutal and frankly awkward for all involved. If the gop insisted on dragging out every stammering comment from Sleepy Joe, every similar misstatement and utter fiction from Trumplestilskin would be fresh/fair game in new ways.

Granted, it'd just show that neither has any business near power, and while that works for me...it'd be rough on the country.

You don't think that's happening already?  The MSM was instructed to immediately point out Trump's "lies" from the debates...but obviously didn't point out the lies from Biden (no troops died under his watch, etc).  There were a lot of them.  I did notice a few references to misstatements from Biden and lies from Trump.  Wisconsin is a swing state...we're getting a whole lot of political ads giving everyone else a preview of what's to come..most of them filled with a whole lot of lies, deception and half truths such as:

Trump has said he would be a dictator.  We get a lot of those ads.  He actually said something to the effect that the Dems have said he would be a dictator.  He said he wouldn't be a dictator...except for day 1 when he would secure the border...but that part gets left out.

We get a lot of Charlottesville KKK imagery (good people on both sides)..though even leftist Snopes has said that was false as Trump directly called out the extremists.

We also get a lot of Trump will institute a Nationwide abortion ban ads

So..not sure anything changes for Trump.  Anything is fair game already to defeat him...can a Russian Collusion conspiracy be far behind.

Unfortunately for the Democrats, they decided to virtue signal with the VP selection of Harris.  There would be a lot more calls to invoke the 25th if they had a competent VP.

It's simply amazing to see all of the people that are just "shocked" that ol Joe is a total imbecile.  It goes to show the power that the media has over "sheeple".   Only now when the country is already 2/3 of the way towards being ruined forever are reporters, representatives, and senators speaking up not because of the utter devastation this administration has caused, but because they are likely to lose an election.  

Joe and family are corrupt to the core.  Anyone watching Jill Biden should be nauseated and embarrassed. Still, I hope ol Joe stays in.  It truly is what's best for the country at this point.   I don't think the Dems try to author the outright theft of an election like they did the last time around. The public would see it from miles away and won't stand for it this time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waterboy's post:

(07-08-2024, 02:17 PM)Waterboy Wrote: It's simply amazing to see all of the people that are just "shocked" that ol Joe is a total imbecile.  It goes to show the power that the media has over "sheeple".   Only now when the country is already 2/3 of the way towards being ruined forever are reporters, representatives, and senators speaking up not because of the utter devastation this administration has caused, but because they are likely to lose an election.  

Joe and family are corrupt to the core.  Anyone watching Jill Biden should be nauseated and embarrassed. Still, I hope ol Joe stays in.  It truly is what's best for the country at this point.   I don't think the Dems try to author the outright theft of an election like they did the last time around. The public would see it from miles away and won't stand for it this time.

I thought about posting something similar last week, if anybody is at all shocked about how bad Joe really is... they havent been paying attention and they really need to review their choices for how they keep themselves informed. Joes diminished capacity has been out there for anybody to see, except for those that still cling to the notion that the MSM is on the UP and UP.

I think that if the Dems have any hopes in stealing another election, they have to get rid of Joe, sure there will be a small % that would believe the Joe could actually beat Trump this time around, but there are still a lot of people that dont think there were any shenanigans in 2020. The only chance they have is to replace him with somebody that can form a complete sentence, and be able to pull back the middle ground vote, the only name I have heard so far that might make that happen would be the Gov of Penn, but I honestly know nothing about the man or his potential to save the white house for the Dems, the rest of the trash getting bantered around does absolutely nothing IMO to move the needle enough to make any convincing argument that they could possibly be a legit winner.

I don't expect Biden to quit willingly. If polling starts to lag and donations start drying up, I would expect a behind the scenes intervention by someone such as Obama...along with some incriminating evidence from the investigation / non-investigation into the Biden's dealings. Pretty simple to just give Joe/Jill an ultimatum...they'll let something leak out or he can bow out gracefully. Thank him for his service and move on. He can finish his term and not end up in the Nixon category with potential extended prison for Hunter.

Well, if sleepy Joe stays in, the country can commit yet more widespread treason by throwing votes at two proven deficit boosting, power mongering, petulant, and utterly dishonest s**tty old con men that are frankly unworthy of much beyond incarceration.

Way to go, "main" parties, and your anti-American fan clubs. You're gonna do more major damage, again.