Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon Digs on Vikings
Fuck Stephon Diggs

I get the vitriol...I even share it.

But the Mpls Miracle I got to witness live? Thats about as feel good as it gets.

(06-13-2024, 05:07 PM)medaille Wrote: Already, I remember him about as much as I remember Harvin, which is not very often, and usually only when someone else brings up his name.

i actually remember Harvin more than Diggs,  Pinball played special teams, line up in the back field,  and played the game like a linebacker as he would attack would be tacklers to set up the next one for a quick juke,  his random days off and tantrums were enough for me to say F him,  but his game was a lot more memorable than the prima donna Diggs ever was except for one memorable catch and run which was mostly due to a terrible defensive play than anything Diggs did,  honestly if there was ever a play in NFL history where it looked rigged, it was the Minneapolis Miracle,  how does a pro defensive back miss that tackle ... that badly?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

(06-13-2024, 08:18 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: i actually remember Harvin more than Diggs,  Pinball played special teams, line up in the back field,  and played the game like a linebacker as he would attack would be tacklers to set up the next one for a quick juke,  his random days off and tantrums were enough for me to say F him,  but his game was a lot more memorable than the prima donna Diggs ever was except for one memorable catch and run which was mostly due to a terrible defensive play than anything Diggs did,  honestly if there was ever a play in NFL history where it looked rigged, it was the Minneapolis Miracle,  how does a pro defensive back miss that tackle ... that badly?

Ask Nate Wright... Cool

(06-13-2024, 08:18 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: i actually remember Harvin more than Diggs,  Pinball played special teams, line up in the back field,  and played the game like a linebacker as he would attack would be tacklers to set up the next one for a quick juke,  his random days off and tantrums were enough for me to say F him,  but his game was a lot more memorable than the prima donna Diggs ever was except for one memorable catch and run which was mostly due to a terrible defensive play than anything Diggs did,  honestly if there was ever a play in NFL history where it looked rigged, it was the Minneapolis Miracle,  how does a pro defensive back miss that tackle ... that badly?

I totally agree with you that Harvins game was much more memorable, but for me I think there's also some amount of relatability or likeability thing going on for me.  Like I think some guys like Harvin and Diggs are just missing something that makes them relatable to me.  Like if you told me that they were actually automatons and that their personality was a poorly made AI chatbot, that would check out with me.  Maybe part of it, is that if you're a team that's got a guy with a shitty personality, you avoid letting them get in front of a microphone at all costs.  Guys like Moss, Carter, Thielen were all pretty memorable, probably in part due to them getting so much press time because of their likeability.