Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jurgens is a unit
[Image: e64l9iburvzc1.jpeg?width=640&crop=smart&...ba5cb28502]

You can't have expectations for a 7th round draft pick, but this dude is large. Maybe the practice squad this year and see if he can develop into a center for the team. 6'4" and at least 315 lbs. I'm sure he'll be an OG/C hybrid to see if he can stick, but would love that size at center. I think he was a Top 30 visit to Eagan.

p.s. is that Baron Trump at kicker?
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

He's got a shot. Plenty of late round picks scattered all over NFL starting lines. And I'm not a big fan of Dan Feeney being our only IOL depth. Anyway, I hope this means we're done picking IOLs, RBs, ILBs and Safeties in the 1st round.

Lofl...Yah, Reichard resembles Baron from a distance...

Is Turner really going to keep #15? Or will that go the way of #18 morphing to #84?

Rouse is the guy who sticks out to me, he looks pretty solid and an incredibly athletic build for an OT, I didn't recognize Turner cause of the hair and was wondering who the WR or CB next to Rouse cause he looks so small next to him. Rouse may be the pick that really surprises.

We need a swing tackle and Rouse may be that guy, he definitely has the size. Not sure why he wasn't drafted earlier than the 6th round though. Another guy who could surprise is Levi Drake Rodriguez. Being a 7th round pick and coming from a small school he may need a year or two on the practice squad but he sounds like he has an attitude and high motor.

LDR was definitely a coach/scout pick...They raved about his motor and attitude.

Yah, I know ...I was thinking it would be nice to find the next John Randle too.

Agree we need to think about that swing tackle position hard. Our current guy is (I believe) 34 years old.