Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I am starting to kind of love this software
Ok I am starting to kind of love this software, especially after switching themes to the Duende theme.

There is still a bunch of stuff I need to add in and fix up styling wise but I am pretty much digging it. And I actually like the Rating/Reputation system better than the simple like system. If you click on the reputation number you can see a breakdown of all kinds of stuff about that person's reputation. Pretty cool!

I will keep looking for plugins to fill in the gaps and suggestions (although whether or not I can deliver is another thing) are always helpful.
Is this thing on?

Thumbs Up 
“You like that!”  Cool      

Too soon…?  Angel

Yep, I think its going to be a nice change. Looking good.

I can see that you're getting more and more familiar with it Mike. I like the new look.

After navigating under the mobile theme, I'm liking how it's shaping up so far. Keep up the good work Mike!

One premium benefit that I am noticing right away is how much faster and more responsive it is. I used to be able to go outside and mow the lawn while the old site booted up.

(04-09-2024, 01:40 PM)Montana Tom Wrote: One premium benefit that I am noticing right away is how much faster and more responsive it is.  I used to be able to go outside and mow the lawn while the old site booted up.

That had to do with the number of attacks that we were constantly under. Because the software, wordpress and php versions were so out of date we were constantly being attacked.
Is this thing on?

Star 
I noticed that on the Longship home page you can click on “last post” to jump to the end of a thread…[attachment=11] 
this has been a purple public service announcement that may only be of interest to me!  Cool

I'm glad to hear it. You have put a lot of work in and I know you are busy. Thank you