Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB food for thought
Here in the midst of NFL pre-draft aka the silliest of silly seasons, it's worth noting that a lot of noise gets passed off as insight.  Exhibit A is linked below.  Just how completely awful some of the Stroud/Young takes were, based on a test score, is fascinating to say the least.  Talk about shit not aging well.   Apparently this test score was David Tepper's impetus for forcing Young down his team's throat. 

It's good to remember that a lot of what you hear about QB's right now may sound authoritative, but it's not.

https://www.golongtd.com/p/part-3-qb-bry...has-the-s2

Okay that's more esoteric than I can do, it's an election year and I have IRA's to pay attention to.  What's the breakdown, I'm interested, give me your insight.

There has never been a "Can't MISS" QB prospect ever taken on draft night, that's all I know.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Okay that's more esoteric than I can do, it's an election year and I have IRA's to pay attention to.  What's the breakdown, I'm interested, give me your insight.
Well, I mean the election is still 8 months away... Wink. Basically, people declared Stroud a bust and Young a sure thing because of scores on a cognitive test which leaked out.  Btw agents are now telling prospects not to test because of potential leaks.