Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Greed been?
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952sdae02u1jd64h3dbqz...y.gif&ct=g]

Good question. Hope everythings OK

I am on another board with him and a few of the old posters that left a while back and he has been absent from there as well for about the same amount of time.  I have reached out but havent gotten a reply.  Maybe he is smarter than the rest of us and took a sanity pill, ala Barr,  and just walked away?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am on another board with him and a few of the old posters that left a while back and he has been absent from there as well for about the same amount of time.  I have reached out but havent gotten a reply.  Maybe he is smarter than the rest of us and took a sanity pill, ala Barr,  and just walked away?
lol, this. I wish this for him. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

Jimmy,
what board is that?

just a heads up,  I visited with Greed today,  he's been busy playing the game of life,  but otherwise is ok.  

What?  Sticky missed me?

Jimmy reached out and said people were wondering, so I will check in.  As Jimmy guessed, I kinda checked out.  I wasn't watching the games, just the highlights.  After checking on the Raiders game and seeing the 0-0 in the 4th, I figured there wouldn't be much for highlights.  Without a capable QB, there is not much a team can do.

Also got laid of in early december, so much less time on the computer.  Health issues in the family took a priority as well.  So I am doing ok, still looking for work, but got a good family, 2 new grandkids and a good community.  Thanks for the concern.

Sending you and family best wishes for 24...