Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a ....
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
You guys realize how lame it is to credit another team's success with bias refereeing, right? That only comes from a rival's bitter belly.

Rodgers is great. He's a 2 time NFL MVP. A Superbowl winner. Fastest NFL QB to 30,000 passing yards. 
Yeah and you did read my post right? Look if you wanna sit here and deny that team gets some insane calls-  Well who am I to argue with a blind man about what he sees? 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Rodgers can play no doubt. And he does get preferential treatment from the refs. He whines when he doesn't.  Regardless, he is still an arrogant asshat. I don't see him as an alpha. A wannabe alpha maybe but not an alpha. He was like that at Cal. Not the best in  NFL.
Nailed it. I'm a Golden Bear, and a damned proud one. 

He is someone that most Cal fans, and alum feel is an ass. Regardless if he's a Packer or not, that guy is an ass.

He got us ranked high (#4), and then Mack Brown did an incredible lobbying job to get Texas into the Rose Bowl game we wanted to be in (let me live with my conspiracy! It's all Mack Brown's fault). Well, we got Texas Tech in the holiday bowl... No problem, right? We SHOULD have been in the Rose Bowl...

Well, we got crushed by 7-4 Texas Tech to the tune of 44-31 (it wasn't close... It was something like 38-17 going into the 4th), and Rodgers put up 246 yards, 1/1. The thought amongst the fan base being that he gave up after not getting the Rose Bowl bid he whined about.

Both possibilities can be correct:

1. He's an arrogant ass

2. If he thinks it's a stupid f*ck!ng call, it probably is.

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Both possibilities can be correct:

1. He's an arrogant ass

2. If he thinks it's a stupid f*ck!ng call, it probably is.
or 3, the call made him look bad and it is never his fault.