120 pts given up
Shine is off the Flores apple too. 

[Image: ugh-michael-scott-the-office-1rtaut1n7ohgkvgy.gif]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Now 0/4 
120 pts given up
Shine is off the Flores apple too. 

[Image: ugh-michael-scott-the-office-1rtaut1n7ohgkvgy.gif]
The good nees is we should have him back next year. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@JR44 said:
@Knucklehead said:
Did teams figure out the Flores defense or did injuries do them in or a combination of both?
Here are the teams that we beat - Panthers, Bears, 49ers, Packers, Falcons, Saints, Raiders - 4 of them had a backup QB when we played them, outside of the 49ers none of them are great offenses, also consider another backup Jake Browning lit us up in a loss, so was the defense really transformed or playing agains subpar offenses and QBs?  We dropped 5 of our last 6, in 4 of those his defense went soft at the end of the game and was heavily responsible for the loss by giving up a late score, in the last loss they got completely dominated at home.  I never understood the Flores hype, there is a reason why he did not have one other DC offer in the off season and we only hired him after being turned down by others.  
Good observation. I was thinking the same thing because we've gotten no pressure on the quarterback the last few games and it made me wonder if teams had kind of figured out the blitz packages and what we are doing defensively. The defense has not looked good and to me that's as big a story as anything with the shuffling of backup quarterbacks. 
Hunter's been mailing it in last few games.  A business decision perhaps.   To me it says he won't be back, either because it means he wants out or the team has to look at it and ask why they should commit big $ to a guy who mails it in when he feels like it.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@Knucklehead said:
Did teams figure out the Flores defense or did injuries do them in or a combination of both?
lack of talent finally caught up. I think Flores did one of the best coaching jobs anyone could have with that abomination.
He got the most he could have out of the talent that he had, but eventually the injuries caught up to him and he didn't have the pieces left to make the D work. I'd like to see what he could do with the right pieces for his scheme.

Quote: @Tyr said:
@kmillard said:
@Knucklehead said:
lack of talent finally caught up. I think Flores did one of the best coaching jobs anyone could have with that abomination.
He got the most he could have out of the talent that he had, but eventually the injuries caught up to him and he didn't have the pieces left to make the D work. I'd like to see what he could do with the right pieces for his scheme.
They are going to have to improve the front of this D.
Letting Hunter walk isnt the way to accomplish that.
Some of the DB's and safeties really stepped-up this year. 
I suspect Harry is done now too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Tyr said:
@kmillard said:
@Knucklehead said:
Hunter is not a happy player, it feels bad, but it may be better for all parties.  He’s held out, never realy hear he inspirational, he deserves a good payday and maybe a fresh start.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Tyr said:
@kmillard said:
@Knucklehead said:
Hunter is not a happy player, it feels bad, but it may be better for all parties.  He’s held out, never realy hear he inspirational, he deserves a good payday and maybe a fresh start.

I'd love to have Hunter back and hope it happens but I agree. It might be kind of like with Teddy where the organization wanted him back (as a backup, in his case), but the player wanted a fresh start elsewhere so there wasn't much we could do.