Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, ok Nick....riiight
This cracks me up:

https://www.si.com/college/2024/01/04/ni...-rose-bowl

Saban also said after the game 'it really wasn't what Michigan did, it was what we didn't do'. WTF? Listen, Alabama football and Coach Saban are incredible. Truly. Nothing but respect from me. But when they get beat, this is the shit they roll out. Nobody can 'beat' these guys in their mind, only themselves. Now Michigan played 'too slowly' and it threw us off. LMAO. Are they forgetting all the mistakes Michigan made in that game on special teams?? I watched the game with an Alabama alum buddy at a sports bar and he very, very begrudgingly gave Michigan credit. The arrogance of the team and its fans are truly amazing. We've got the best players so how can anyone beat us? 

JMO, but college football fans are usually crazy blind. Not all, but many.  B)

Saban and his staff were outcoached by Harbaugh and his staff. 

Quote: @dadevike said:
Saban and his staff were outcoached by Harbaugh and his staff. 
Agreed. And Michigan played far from a perfect game and still won. 

I was impressed most with the Wolverines D;  Stout. 

I wish I was impressed with McCarthy, I think Vikings will have a legit shot at him. 

They deserve to play Monday and yes, I am a huge Bama fan.

Harbaugh just hired NFL agent Don Yee this week - nice of him to do that the week of the CFP Championship. One foot out the door and he'll go to the highest bidder or San Diego. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

I wish I was impressed with McCarthy, I think Vikings will have a legit shot at him. 

Harbaugh just hired NFL agent Don Yee this week - nice of him to do that the week of the CFP Championship. One foot out the door and he'll go to the highest bidder or San Diego. 
As a Michigan fan, I hate to see him go, but we need certainty and stability. If he is going to go - and I believe he is leaving - then let's do it already. I don't see how Michigan can recruit with a head coach in limbo.

And I agree with you on McCarthy. Still, I do think he has a lot of upside. He is so young and he is a real competitor. But right now, I want Penix or Daniels. And both may be out of reach. Not sure I take JJ so high in the first. Probably trade back and risk losing him.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Hey that’s Tom Brady’s agent, Harbaugh to the Raiders…???  Wink B)