Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we really be 6 days from Sunday
It's eye opening to think Dobbs is the best Viking QB option at this time when you consider he's thrown 5 Ints, 3 fumbles and only 3 TDs in past two games.I'm so not excited about Sunday's game.  Hope Josh can win me over again have a great game.  I'm just not expecting that to happen.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
It's eye opening to think Dobbs is the best Viking QB option at this time when you consider he's thrown 5 Ints, 3 fumbles and only 3 TDs in past two games.I'm so not excited about Sunday's game.  Hope Josh can win me over again have a great game.  I'm just not expecting that to happen.
That's where I'm at. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
The odds are the season went down the drain with Cousins injury. But the rest of the team has enough talent that even a game management QB could give them a chance. 
Unfortunately, none of the three remaining QB's may be able to provide that level of play.