Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F around and find out I guess..
No more shoplifting at this grocery store...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719107332519641101
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Lol if more theives were getting knocked the F out, the world would be a better place...

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Lol if more theives were getting knocked the F out, the world would be a better place...
did you see that throwing technique?  the two handed overhead motion was a bold way to go IMO.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
did you see that throwing technique?  the two handed overhead motion was a bold way to go IMO.
It was like a caveman tossing a Boulder. Beautiful technique..

@supafreak84 said:
Got to open that bottle in his hand to finish the job.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
what I thought was really funny was how fast our soda pop chucking vigilante got the fuck out of dodge,  he had to have been scared that he killed him or something.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
LOL,  I had the same thought when I saw it.

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
what I thought was really funny was how fast our soda pop chucking vigilante got the fuck out of dodge,  he had to have been scared that he killed him or something.
More like scared of being sued by the thief he just clocked for physical and emotional trauma  :p

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
The people that help people are the ones getting charged now. He did his good deed and left before he was in the back of a cruiser. 

Quote: @wiviking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
The people that help people are the ones getting charged now. He did his good deed and left before he was in the back of a cruiser. 
sad but true, however I dont think taking off is going to prevent that from happening.  to many people pulling out their phones to video everything to think you are going to get away.