Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a real tough one for the team
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Did we, Judd? Or has Kirk always been the same guy and you just recently decided to start giving him some credit?

Kirk played well this year. But he played well last year too. And the year before. And the year before that. He was never the problem.

Mostly agree, but we didn't get Kirko Chainz before KOC. Regardless, Judd sucks. 
We did. We just didn't call him that. He was too often disguised by poor OL play and historically bad defenses. But he was there to see for those capable of watching a game critically and objectively, unswayed by narrative. Judd could not. Judd is a moron. 
I think KOC drew out some more from Kirk. Agree to disagree.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Did we, Judd? Or has Kirk always been the same guy and you just recently decided to start giving him some credit?

Kirk played well this year. But he played well last year too. And the year before. And the year before that. He was never the problem.

I think I notice a big difference in KC.  Since KOC has taken over, Kirk has become more of a leader you'd expect from a starting QB, and has flourished on and off the field.  It didn't sound like Kirk was even able to change plays (call audibles), and you certainly never saw "KirkO Chains" hanging with the players when Zim was around.  I like the looser/happier/confident KOC version of KC way more than the seemingly browbeaten QB under Zim.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:

I think I notice a big difference in KC.  Since KOC has taken over, Kirk has become more of a leader you'd expect from a starting QB, and has flourished on and off the field.  It didn't sound like Kirk was even able to change plays (call audibles), and you certainly never saw "KirkO Chains" hanging with the players when Zim was around.  I like the looser/happier/confident KOC version of KC way more than the seemingly browbeaten QB under Zim.
I would agree with that. He became much looser under KOC.