Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booth coming on
Quote: @Knucklehead said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Kentis said:
Trade Bait…!!!  Wink :p  
He's definitely got some trade value. Is Flores just boosting his value before the trade deadline? 

Buffalo drafted Kaair Elam in the 1st round of that 2022 draft. Elam profiled as a press man CB. Buffalo runs a zone scheme. Elam was their 4th CB. He didn't play any snaps until Tredavious White was lost for the season. He was benched in Buffalo's loss to Jacksonville.
Our own Andrew Booth profiled as a zone CB. He seems to be misfit in Flores defense.
So, there you have it. Elam for Booth straight up. This trade also fits into Kwesi's modus operandi of trying to reclaim former high draft picks.
Kwesi, make it happen! BOOM!
Not a terrible idea, if'n the fits are right. I'm just not convinced on which scheme Booth fits better in. For example...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/sr-prospect/...84d1cc99b/

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Knucklehead said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Kentis said:
Trade Bait…!!!  Wink :p  
He's definitely got some trade value. Is Flores just boosting his value before the trade deadline? 

Buffalo drafted Kaair Elam in the 1st round of that 2022 draft. Elam profiled as a press man CB. Buffalo runs a zone scheme. Elam was their 4th CB. He didn't play any snaps until Tredavious White was lost for the season. He was benched in Buffalo's loss to Jacksonville.
Our own Andrew Booth profiled as a zone CB. He seems to be misfit in Flores defense.
So, there you have it. Elam for Booth straight up. This trade also fits into Kwesi's modus operandi of trying to reclaim former high draft picks.
Kwesi, make it happen! BOOM!
Not a terrible idea, if'n the fits are right. I'm just not convinced on which scheme Booth fits better in. For example...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/sr-prospect/...84d1cc99b/

Reading this profile shows just how much of crapshoot the draft really is.

Playing corner in the NFL is no cake walk. There’s a huge learning curve coming from most college programs. The main thing I like to see year two is improvement and so far several guys are showing it. Blackmon seeing serious playing time out of the gate is a really great sign and it seems like Evans show up more and more. We have some guys, it just takes time.

On Cine, he had a major injury. It takes time coming back from something like that both mentally and physically. I was not happy about the Cine pick because I didn’t see a need there at all. I did see a severe need at Defensive line and watched Kwesi just pass by guys who can play. I don’t get that pick at all for this team. With that said, he has some things going for him if he can make a full recovery (more than just physical) and I think it’s really premature to give up on him. 
Our defense is getting better and we are competitive even against top teams. For whatever reason, they are finding ingenious ways to screw themselves over this year. The coach needs to get that fixed pronto.