Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Lucky Cousins Didn’t Do This Yesterday

Or maybe it just doesn’t matter what he did.

Lucky? I think it actually would have been better if he did.

I guess we would have all been wondering why he took a knee and ran the clock out rather than not spike the ball.
Either way it’s a reflect on how Cousins mind works when pressured.

Take Cousins out of the picture and insert Favre.  He would have ran up and had the team lined up for a quick play or spiked the ball or faked the spike and scored the TD.
Cousins is now afraid to do anything without KOCs approval after getting called out in the Buffalo game for trying to sneak the ball.  He basically said this in the presser when he brought it up.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
I guess we would have all been wondering why he took a knee and ran the clock out rather than not spike the ball.

Take Cousins out of the picture and insert Favre.  He would have ran up and had the team lined up for a quick play or spiked the ball or faked the spike and scored the TD.
Cousins is now afraid to do anything without KOCs approval after getting called out in the Buffalo game for trying to sneak the ball.  He basically said this in the presser when he brought it up.
In fairness,  i dont know that KC trying to run the ball is ever a good idea,  not athletic,   not powerful,   just totally unnatural for him.  At times it's necessary for him to do it to save a play and he rarely does it then,  so why would he call his own number intentionally?  

But killing the clock when running a 2 minute drill is QB101,  no damn reason for the shit show we saw twice last weekend.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ThunderGod said:

In fairness,  i dont know that KC trying to run the ball is ever a good idea,  not athletic,   not powerful,   just totally unnatural for him.  At times it's necessary for him to do it to save a play and he rarely does it then,  so why would he call his own number intentionally?  

But killing the clock when running a 2 minute drill is QB101,  no damn reason for the shit show we saw twice last weekend.
Cousins probably was hoping by calling the play and running up to the line, catching the defense out of position with an open receiver for a fast score.  Just didn't work out that way.