Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Kirko Chainz cook....

Will they give us a few #1s now?  Im on the Kirko train but……

With that pick the 49ers drafted Solomon Thomas, a fairly sizable bust. 49ers actually had two first rounders that year. The other was used on Reuben Foster, an even bigger bust. 

This would've been good for both teams. Makes you wonder why (other than unparalleled stupidity on the part of the Daniel Snyder) this didn't happen. Snyder let him go for free the following year. 

I'm hoping he, and the offense in general, are determined to erase all memories of the "mid game disappearance" that got so maddening last season.  With the weapons and the assumed (desperately hoped) improvement of the IOL, the offense should have a very legit shot at being top-5.

Quote: @Zanary said:
I'm hoping he, and the offense in general, are determined to erase all memories of the "mid game disappearance" that got so maddening last season.  With the weapons and the assumed (desperately hoped) improvement of the IOL, the offense should have a very legit shot at being top-5.
When you consider that even Kirk said he wasn't comfortable in this offense until week 8 last year, returning to the same offense for the first time since 2016, should be a big factor. 

Vea's going to have an impact today. No doubt about it. But I think we're going to see incremental improvement inside and this offense will be top 5 when it's all said and done. 

Should have let kirko simmer a bit in preseason as he looked super rusty at key times today.   His ball placement and velocity/touch were just off all game.  Nice first half but to mostly a wide open Jefferson,   other than that....meh.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Should have let kirko simmer a bit in preseason as he looked super rusty at key times today.   His ball placement and velocity/touch were just off all game.  Nice first half but to mostly a wide open Jefferson,   other than that....meh.
Nice TD pass to Addison!  KJO had an up and down game, huge turnover in the red zone...

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Nice TD pass to Addison!  KJO had an up and down game, huge turnover in the red zone...
Kirks ball placement and timing was shit,  that ball taken off KJs hands was on Kirk,  stared down KJ and threw it behind him.  His passes were sailing high to often and was leaving his receivers in bad positions all game.,  but yes,  that TD to Addison was text book.  I dont think Kirk sitting all preseason did him any favors,  as well as a few others.