Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anybody watch "Suits?"
I started watching this show on Netflix a few weeks ago on a whim. I kind of hooked me and I liked the premise and the stories. I'm about midway through season 7 now and pretty much annoyed with the entire thing and questioning if it's worth finishing. I haven't started watching a show like this and become so completely disengaged since the Walking Dead several years ago. 

Anybody seen it, and if so, do you think it's worth my time to finish it?

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
I started watching this show on Netflix a few weeks ago on a whim. I kind of hooked me and I liked the premise and the stories. I'm about midway through season 7 now and pretty much annoyed with the entire thing and questioning if it's worth finishing. I haven't started watching a show like this and become so completely disengaged since the Walking Dead several years ago. 

I kind of reached the same point as you with both shows.  At the end of the day, it was probably worth finishing, but Season 9 is not on Netflix, but is on Amazon Prime (which I have). I thought the show was edgy at first and then when they turn every character into do-gooders with a message, it kinda turned me off.  Overall, I finished it just kinda having it on in the background and probably would do it again. 

I watched it to the end.  It did get a little drawn out but worth watching to the end.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

I kind of reached the same point as you with both shows.  At the end of the day, it was probably worth finishing, but Season 9 is not on Netflix, but is on Amazon Prime (which I have). I thought the show was edgy at first and then when they turn every character into do-gooders with a message, it kinda turned me off.  Overall, I finished it just kinda having it on in the background and probably would do it again. 
Exactly! It's that and the whole going from BFF's to stabbing each other in the back constantly or completely disregarding what someone has done for them and just being a dick that has turned me off. Donna and her walk has also become an annoyance. Louis's fragile mental psychy of wanting to be loved is played out ten fold.

I didn't even know there was a 9th season. I thought it ended at 8..

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

Exactly! It's that and the whole going from BFF's to stabbing each other in the back constantly or completely disregarding what someone has done for them and just being a dick that has turned me off. Donna and her walk has also become an annoyance. Louis's fragile mental psychy of wanting to be loved is played out ten fold.

I didn't even know there was a 9th season. I thought it ended at 8..
Season 9 was a little better than Season 8.  It's kind of predictable, but good.  Louis cracks me up, but yes they overdo his worries of being loved at the end.

Im half way and honestly getting a tad bored. 

Season 9 is definitely better than 8 was.