Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN FPI NFL playoffs simulator says: me likey the Vikings

That's my prediction too. Don't know about the NFCC, but I think 11 wins sounds about right. 2 fewer wins, but a more stable team. 

I think too many are underrating just how much of an impact even marginal improvement from the defense can make on a team with an already very good offense. And I think the offense in year two could the best we've seen in years. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
That's my prediction too. Don't know about the NFCC, but I think 11 wins sounds about right. 2 fewer wins, but a more stable team. 

I think too many are underrating just how much of an impact even marginal improvement from the defense can make on a team with an already very good offense. And I think the offense in year two could the best we've seen in years.
This is about where I'm at too currently, but the season hasn't started yet! A week from now if we lose to TB then the sky will be falling. I'm not fairweather but I am prone to kneejerk Sunday night reactions. Especially if my fantasy team gets rolled too haha.

Like any team a few key injuries can make or break any team.  Heck, we could lose Kirko on the first series against Tampa and get our QBOTF.

Dont ever type that again....

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I would have gotten in big trouble with the board for typing that!  :p

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I would have gotten in big trouble with the board for typing that!  :p

And it would have been well deserved lol!

[Image: gettyimages-2014797-e97d5fc001e156199019...5f.jpg?s=6]