Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC: Yr Deuce
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
In the end OI'Connell will join the long list of coaches that almost got us back to the Superbowl.
That's the spirit! 

Sorry, after 47 years of it being ripped out I have very little left.
January 1999 I told people that this team would never go back to the Superbowl. That was a remarkable prediction that few can make so I do know this team very well. Think about it, can someone actually pick a team that will not go to the Superbowl in over a 20 year period?

Quote: @FLVike said:
@StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
In the end OI'Connell will join the long list of coaches that almost got us back to the Superbowl.
That's the spirit! 

January 1999 I told people that this team would never go back to the Superbowl. That was a remarkable prediction that few can make so I do know this team very well. Think about it, can someone actually pick a team that will not go to the Superbowl in over a 20 year period?
"Hold my beer......"

[Image: 580b585b2edbce24c47b2b20.png]

Quote: @FLVike said:
@StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
That's the spirit! 

That's a prediction that came from bitterness and frustration, not insight. But there are many like you. In some ways, it might be best if the Vikings don't go to the Super Bowl. I think some of you would not survive. 

I was ok with the KOC hire as the league is going more offense dominant. Would I have preferred Harbaugh, maybe. My main issue with KOC is him trying to turn us into the Midwest Rams, from players to coaches, to trying to shift to an ill-advised 3-4 defense that takes a massive transition in philosophy and personnel. The topper though was the Donatell hire. I said it at the time it was an awful hire and it was the single biggest derailer of an otherwise good season. Fair or not, it makes you wonder if he has a grasp on what he is doing defensively and his hiring of assistants. We'll see if Flores is the deodorant to fix that stink..

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@FLVike said:
@StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
That's the spirit! 

That's a prediction that came from bitterness and frustration, not insight. But there are many like you. In some ways, it might be best if the Vikings don't go to the Super Bowl. I think some of you would not survive. 

You are correct, it was the day after the Falcons NFCC. Oh, it's not best that they don't go, over 20 years ago my goal is not to win a Superbowl but just to get there. Just get to the Superbowl and the fireworks fly and the champagne pops.