Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Muse “I’m Feds”
https://www.vikings.com/video/nick-muse-...-tennessee

Seems like a great kid and i think he makes the 53. 

TE position will be interesting, I like the group and think there is enough depth and wish we would have saved the money from the Oliver deal.  I was most impressed with Sims in pre season and hope he makes it, but he most likely headed to PS if he makes it through.  Mundt seems to have the edge over Muse for the 3rd spot, seems like the ex Rams like Mundt and Powell have an advantage with the guys they are competing against. 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
TE position will be interesting, I like the group and think there is enough depth and wish we would have saved the money from the Oliver deal.  I was most impressed with Sims in pre season and hope he makes it, but he most likely headed to PS if he makes it through.  Mundt seems to have the edge over Muse for the 3rd spot, seems like the ex Rams like Mundt and Powell have an advantage with the guys they are competing against. 
Some nice tight ends this preseason for sure. I saw after posting this Muse led in pff score this week.  I like the Oliver trade personally, this team is going to try to grind a lot more aka be physical and let their oline go forward. 

I think we will keep 5 wides and 4 TE’s and run alot of 21.  

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"JR44" said:
Some nice tight ends this preseason for sure. I saw after posting this Muse led in pff score this week.  I like the Oliver trade personally, this team is going to try to grind a lot more aka be physical and let their oline go forward. 

I think we will keep 5 wides and 4 TE’s and run alot of 21.  
Well if you can't run between the tackles you better figure out a way to run outside of them. A massive TE should certainly help.

Muse is quite the character, glad he made the team.