Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Vikings draft room
KOC at :17 "We got plans on plans on plans" LOL 

Grigson at :27 advising on a proposed trade: "We talked about this, it had to be a blowaway..Does it blow you away?" 
Kwesi: "No"
Grigson: "Well then there's your answer".

Does anyone know what the Giants were offering?  For only 2 slots even in the 1st it was at most a 4. 

Now if I've tracked the rumors right, that means the Vikings got calls on #23 from the Giants, Saints, and Chiefs, all apparently after Addison.  That so many teams wanted this guy makes me even more optimistic about him.

Quote: @RS Express said:
KOC at :17 "We got plans on plans on plans" LOL 

Grigson at :27 advising on a proposed trade: "We talked about this, it had to be a blowaway..Does it blow you away?" 
Kwesi: "No"
Grigson: "Well then there's your answer".

Does anyone know what the Giants were offering?  For only 2 slots even in the 1st it was at most a 4. 

Now if I've tracked the rumors right, that means the Vikings got calls on #23 from the Giants, Saints, and Chiefs, all apparently after Addison.  That so many teams wanted this guy makes me even more optimistic about him.
Addison was the top receiver on many boards, including Daniel Jeremiah's.

But there was no real consensus this year. Who you had on top depended on what you needed. QJ may have been the top WR1 option and Flowers maybe the best in the open field, but as a WR2 you need to get open consistently to take heat off of Jefferson, there probably wasn't a better choice than Addison. 

But that was KOC asking Kwesi if the offer blows him away.