Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich douchebag continues to win despite his douchebaggery

Nothing new there. I guess he is co-owner of the 76ers. Magic Johnson is part of the ownership group as well 

I just want to see this done. Really sick of everything Snyder. I just hope the new regime is open to finding a team name. 

Wonder if Snyder is really any different from most Billionaires that own a sports team. Wouldn't be surprise if it's more politically motivated.

Wow, bought the team & stadium for $800m in 1999, nice little ROI…  Wink Confused 

Quote: @Still Hurtn said:
Wonder if Snyder is really any different from most Billionaires that own a sports team. Wouldn't be surprise if it's more politically motivated.
Yeah, he's different. In a group of egocentric billionaires that own NFL teams, he's the biggest douchebag of the group by far.....and always has been since the day he bought the team. There's no politics involved here.

[Image: deajc0gsvpk5.png]

Cheers to Danny boy…!  :p 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Still Hurtn said:
Yeah, he's different. In a group of egocentric billionaires that own NFL teams, he's the biggest douchebag of the group by far.....and always has been since the day he bought the team. There's no politics involved here.
That would be a first…. 

Wow, that's crazy. $7B, the others owners must be ecstatic and Snyder would obviously love this.