Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendricks goodbye letter

Total class! When he's done with football, he could be a writer. Have high respect for his time here!

Class act.  Good luck in the future EK.

EK! EK!  One of my all time favorite Viking players.  Thank you for all the memories and playing your heart out for us!  Blessings to you and your family!  Wish you every success in your future!

Really hurts to see Kendricks go, has been one of our best players on and off the field and will always be one of my all time favorite Vikings.  My preference was to see a 4-3 coach come in and move Kendricks back to where he should be.  Really disappointed in the direction of the defense and especially the DC.

Definitely will miss EK as a player, even more so as a person. I too wish we would’ve went back to the 4-3. I think EK is going to be greatly missed in many ways when all is said and done.

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Really hurts to see Kendricks go, has been one of our best players on and off the field and will always be one of my all time favorite Vikings.  My preference was to see a 4-3 coach come in and move Kendricks back to where he should be.  Really disappointed in the direction of the defense and especially the DC.
Could not agree more. I hate this 3-4 shit and for a franchise who's calling card over history has been dominant 4 man defensive lines, this switch feels wrong in every way possible 

Loved having Kendricks on our team, both on and off the field. Really good player and really good person. Some players are missed more than others when they are gone, and it is not all about their on-field performance. EK represented the Vikings in all the best ways. He will be among the few who are missed the most. 

Like I said on Twitter EK is true class. One of my all-time favorite Vikings. Wish him nothing but future success in his career and in life.