Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troy Reeder in the house
Have to admit I have never heard of him

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...A3JQj13EGQ&s=19

Who?

Starting inside linebacker in the Super Bowl. He was one of the many "league average" players I mentioned in a post last fall who often populate championship rosters.

At best good competition for Hicks. At worst probably better depth than Troy Dye. Would LOVE to upgrade the position with a high draft pick like Trent Simpson, but I think we can now go into the season with Asamoah, Hicks, Reeder and Dye and not lose too much sleep. 

Oh, the Rams other starting ILB in the Super Bowl? The illustrious Christian Rozeboom. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Starting inside linebacker in the Super Bowl. He was one of the many "league average" players I mentioned in a post last fall who often populate championship rosters.

At best good competition for Hicks. At worst probably better depth than Troy Dye. Would LOVE to upgrade the position with a high draft pick like Trent Simpson, but I think we can now go into the season with Asamoah, Hicks, Reeder and Dye and not lose too much sleep. 

Oh, the Rams other starting ILB in the Super Bowl? The illustrious Christian Rozeboom. 
Great! now if we can just find our aaron Donald to play in front of them we are set.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Great! now if we can just find our aaron Donald to play in front of them we are set.
What, you don't think Dean Lowry is as good as Aaron Donald? 

Another former Ram to add to the burn pile. I'm not going to get excited about a guy that had 11 total tackles in 17 games last season for the Chargers or pencil him in as a lock to make the final roster