Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oli is back

Wow, that's a surprise. Hope this doesn't mean there are lingering concerns about O'Neill's injury. 

Surprised as well.  He is just a guy to back up at tackle.  With the resigning of Brandell and drafting of Lowe last draft figured this was one guy they would let leave.

Good price for decent backup 

https://twitter.com/DWolfsonKSTP/status/...A2_zoW_o4Q&s=19

Bargain. I'm really curious how this went down. If the Vikings didn't have a starting RT and there was a 26-year-old, 6-5, 323 lb free agent out there, with starting experience, who graded out at 78 when kept at RT, I think we'd be pretty excited. Not as a de facto starter, but someone who could at least compete there.

Surprised he didn't get an offer elsewhere. Or maybe he did and the Vikings just beat it because they're concerned about O'Neill. That was a pretty serious injury and it happened late in the year. 

Has there been a single change to our OL room?  Seems we’re ready to bring back nearly everyone. 

Lena must be thrilled…  Wink B)  

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Has there been a single change to our OL room?  Seems we’re ready to bring back nearly everyone. 

With the same OC and Oline coach ,I can see how there will be reason and cause   for significant improvement.

Continuity hasn't been there at all 3 levels, now it is.

I got no issue with depth moves like this and the DL from the Packers...I just hope (as MB points out) this isnt an indication of whats happening with O'Neil.