Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Considered
I’d say KOC is above the curve. Hopefully things get straightened out on defense this off season. I know there will be some hard decisions made on some these vets on the team. Some will be guys we hoped would have retired a Vikings player. Some, we wished we’re gone before this season.

But I thought this was interesting. KOC is on the right path,and ahead of the curve.  I don’t think the Vikings are the shit show that the Browns are. This was posted about Kevin Stafanski, that’s why he is mentioned here, and I mentioned the Browns.

[Image: 2vbymrfgbd8k.jpeg]

I like KOC, but think he has a way to go before he is ahead of the curve, still really raw and his inexperience really showed many times this year.  The last play was all on him, TJ was our best receiver all game and could not be stopped, why were we running him on a 3 yard pattern on 3rd and 8, also his insistence on the screen and the ridiculous 3rd and 1 play really cost us today. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I like KOC, but think he has a way to go before he is ahead of the curve, still really raw and his inexperience really showed many times this year.  The last play was all on him, TJ was our best receiver all game and could not be stopped, why were we running him on a 3 yard pattern on 3rd and 8, also his insistence on the screen and the ridiculous 3rd and 1 play really cost us today. 
[Image: e4qfvz8ienhn.jpeg]
Read what TBro says here. That may explain the last play. Maybe?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...0o3arnYFmQ&s=19
We are $8 Million over the cap going into next season as a ton of veteran salary got pushed to 2023 so I'm failing to see how we are in a better position.  

Quote: @TBro said:
We are $8 Million over the cap going into next season as a ton of veteran salary got pushed to 2023 so I'm failing to see how we are in a better position.  
Its not hard at all. Theilen is gone. Hunter and Z Smith are going to get looked at hard. Kendricks is a good cut possibility. 

They’ll make hard veteran choices this year. Its time to remold this D.