Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Hype
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@HappyViking said:
@greediron said:
Love it, the are telling KJ to unhook the plow.
Duke calling his "pick" before it happened - very cool!  Although, his pick was on 4th down and cost the team about 30 yards. B)
Seeing that and PP calling his makes me wonder how many times they call their picks that never happen.

As to PP, it is good to see his effect on the younger guys and film study, but I can't stand him.  He seems very much about himself rather than the team.  Watching him leading the way on Harrison Smith's pick a few weeks back, waving him on until he needed to step up and make a block.  Suddenly he was behind Smith, who then lateralled it to him.
I like PP, but even I'm getting a little tired of the 'what did I tell you??' after every INT. Seemed even a coach was tired of it in one of the Field Access videos. Whatever, we get to see how the sausage is made now with these behind the scene videos unlike ever before, so this stuff has been going on for awhile we just haven't seen it. Guys hype themselves up in different ways, I suppose. 
Exactly.  Except for the notion we are seeing behind the scenes.  This is still marketing, just a bit more gritty.

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@HappyViking said:
@greediron said:
Love it, the are telling KJ to unhook the plow.
Duke calling his "pick" before it happened - very cool!  Although, his pick was on 4th down and cost the team about 30 yards. B)
Seeing that and PP calling his makes me wonder how many times they call their picks that never happen.

As to PP, it is good to see his effect on the younger guys and film study, but I can't stand him.  He seems very much about himself rather than the team.  Watching him leading the way on Harrison Smith's pick a few weeks back, waving him on until he needed to step up and make a block.  Suddenly he was behind Smith, who then lateralled it to him.
I like PP, but even I'm getting a little tired of the 'what did I tell you??' after every INT. Seemed even a coach was tired of it in one of the Field Access videos. Whatever, we get to see how the sausage is made now with these behind the scene videos unlike ever before, so this stuff has been going on for awhile we just haven't seen it. Guys hype themselves up in different ways, I suppose. 
Exactly.  Except for the notion we are seeing behind the scenes.  This is still marketing, just a bit more gritty.
Yep, a whole lot of editing going on before we ever see these vids. Still, they are fun to watch.