Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Warren emerging as favorite for Bears President

They want to build that stadium in Arlington, so he may be a good fit. Hopefully he will implode there and the Bears continue to struggle in every phase as a NFL franchise.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
They want to build that stadium in Arlington, so he may be a good fit. 
Hopefully he will implode there and the Bears continue to struggle in every phase as a NFL franchise.
didnt the cowboys already to that?

Smart dude. Has had some interesting positions. CEO/President of a NFL franchise is quite an opportunity. 

This would not make me happy...

He'd bring an awful lot to that organization culturally, strategically etc...

He  held quite a bit of power and influence @ Winter Park that just grew over the years. I'm sure the Wilfs would provide glowing recommendations. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Smart dude. Has had some interesting positions. CEO/President of a NFL franchise is quite an opportunity. 
As a CEO/President I'm sure he'll probably deliver the to the McCaskey's continued profits and be able to squeeze everyone for their last dime in the building of the new stadium. Something about him gives me the feeling he probably talks about himself in the third person. 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
As a CEO/President I'm sure he'll probably deliver the to the McCaskey's continued profits and be able to squeeze everyone for their last dime in the building of the new stadium. Something about him gives me the feeling he probably talks about himself in the third person. 
There's definitely a new stadium in Chicago's future. But we'll just have to agree to disagree about Warren himself.

He went after AP pretty good back when the face of the franchise was swatting kids with tree's and riding camels. Imo he's more in the mold of Alan Page; a high achiever, high moral ground kinda guy who had to do it the hard way.