Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Reagor
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
He appears lost, just don't think he has the necessary football IQ. 
^ This

He's got the physical tools, but something aint clicking in between the ears. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@1VikesFan said:
He appears lost, just don't think he has the necessary football IQ. 
^ This

He's got the physical tools, but something aint clicking in between the ears. 

Agreed. I think he can be a useful player, just not in a traditional sense. He's better off being the PR and lining up all over the place using his athleticism. Kind of like a Percy-lite.

Seeing him up close is just more proof that we owe the alleged "genius" Howie Roseman a big thanks for passing on JJ to take Reagor.

Quote: @JR44 said:
Not really fair to expect him to be on the same page with Cousins after getting almost no reps with him all year.  It takes some time to build chemistry and a feel for each other.  For everyone wanting him to kick him to the curb, go watch an interview with this kid, he has the best attitude, is an extremely hard worker, humble and trying to get better every day.  If it wasn't for a phantom penalty, he would have had a game changing punt return and he has made a few big catches in the prior games in limited playing time. I think he makes a big impact in a game soon.  
TJ Hockenson? He didn’t have any reps with Cousins until he came here. Learned some plays, caught 9 balls his first game, and has been a huge asset.

I’m not saying kick him to the curb, but Reagor should not be trusted this season to catch passes. Reverses, jet sweeps, little shuffle pass maybe, but don’t let him run a route downfield and expect good things to happen this year.

Quote: @JR44 said:
 I think he makes a big impact in a game soon.  
He did last week  :#